A Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. Amongst other things, Cookies enable a page to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her equipment and, depending on the information that they contain and the way that he/she uses his/her equipment, they can be sued to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises Cookies on a hard disk only during the current session uses very little memory and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disk at the end of the browser’s session (the so-called session Cookies).
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of them, permit or prevent temporary or memorised Cookies in the security adjustments.
Without the user’s express consent – by activating the Cookies in his/her browser – Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa will not link up in the Cookies, the memorised data with the personal data provided at the moment of registration or purchase.
What types of Cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: these are the ones that enable the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services in it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access parts, remembering the elements that constitute an order, carrying out the purchasing process for an order, dealing with the application to register for or to participate in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents via social networks.
- Customisation Cookies: These are the ones that enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature that are predefined on the basis of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional set-up from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that either processed by ourselves or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thus take measurements and conduct statistical analyses with respect to how users utilise the service offered. In order to do this, the browsing at our website is analysed with a view to improving the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that either processed by ourselves or by third parties, enable us manage as efficiently as possible, the offer of advertising spots that there are on the website, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use that is made of our website. To achieve this, we may analyse the users’ Internet browsing habits and show them advertising that is associated with their browsing profile.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that enable us to manage efficiently as possible, any advertising spots that the editor might have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These Cookies store information about the users’ behaviour that is obtained by the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile that will show advertising that is based upon this profile.
Third-Party Cookies: the Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa, will compile information for statistical purposes, regarding the way users utilise the Site, as well as providing other services associated with the Website activity and other Internet services.
You may permit, disable or remove the Cookies installed in your equipment by setting up the browser options installed in your computer: